Coach Alan Maruschak
BS, Performance Enhancement Specialist, Certified Pose Method Running Coach - Level 1, USA Track & Field - Level 1 Coach
“There are lots of great programs about what to run, when, and how much to run. I show you the "HOW."
Coach Alan's specialty is running technique training. He has run every distance from the mile to the marathon. Based upon his experience as a personal trainer, proper technique is crucial to any runner's success. Running is a skill that can be learned. By applying his eye for detail, he will analyze how a person runs and develop drills to help improve the skill. When the technique is sound, a runner will become stronger, faster, and more injury-free. Once the foundation is built, the sky is the limit. A runner's training program needs to be built around a sturdy foundation. The mile and the marathon are one and the same: they both come down to technique. Running is running.
“My goal is to say what they are thinking as well as prove that I have the knowledge and experience to back it up. I've been a runner for over half my life. My philosophy is, If you are going to do something, you might as well do it right."
- Assistant Coach/Victory’s Edge Training Systems
- Personal Trainer/ Midtown Athletic Club, Bannockburn, IL
- Elite Personal Trainer/Funktional Fitness, Gilbert, AZ
- Personal Trainer/Gainey Village Health Club, Scottsdale, AZ
- Physical Therapist Technician/Endurance Rehabilitation, Phoenix, AZ
- Field Trainer/Center for Athletic Performance, Scottsdale, AZ
- Master Personal Trainer/Saw Mill Club, Mount Kisco, NY
- Personal Trainer/Forme Health & Fitness,Scarsdale, NY
- State University of New York College at Cortland; Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Education
- Was Arizona’s only Certified Pose Method Running Coach
- Cross Fit Knowledgeable
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Wharton Performance Flexibility Technician
- Pose Method Certified Running Coach Level 1
- USA Track & Field Level 1